Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The last couple of days...

Were Interesting. :) Well I stayed home with my little one on Thursday, cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. Friday I tried to bring her into school, so I can get to work, however the teacher found one nit left and said to try again on Monday. Rats!! I was a little upset, but oh well, it was Friday. We just spent the day at home, which actually turned out to be alright, because I had to take my mid-terms. I thought they went rather well. I felt comfortable answering the essay questions, and got most/all of the multi-choice right. So hopefully the grades will be posted soon.

Saturday, I went to a rave. Ugh!! What a night! The night started off good. I picked up a friend to go with at about 9:30. There was no bar at the Rave venue, so we decided to get a couple of drinks before we headed over. After some Sky and Red Bull, I was feeling great. We got to the venue at about 10:20, which was great, because my friend, who I was wanting to see play, didn't go on until 11:00, so I had about 40 minutes to get in. The 40 minutes came and went.... the line was moving very slowly! I was pissed!! By the time we finally got into the party, my buzz was gone, and Jay (Substation) was almost done with his set. Yes, it took us about 1 1/2 hours to get in. I caught the last track of his set and everyone was loving it!! I was so upset, I felt SO bad... I really wanted to see him play. He understood and said theres always next time... :(


The rest of the party was awesome, I esp. enjoyed Sonique's set. She dropped some awesome tunes, it has been a while since I heard someone lay a set down like that! It was great, I danced my tutti off, met a lot of cool peeps and had a great time. Here are some pics from the party. ( I know the quality is a little shyte, the camera on my phone is not to good)



2 comments:

recycled android said...

sounds like you had fun, jay looks funny in that pic...

and pics of Sonique des Fleurs I dont know if anyone ever knew ive had a crush on her...

he-he-he...

blayne80 said...

haha, Jimmy... she is an awesome DJ. You must go with me the next time she plays. It'll be fun!