Sunday, April 8, 2007

I hate everything....oh and Happy Easter!!

Well today is Easter Sunday. It was the usual today, eating with the family. But what is a family get together without DRAMA! Its wasn't too much drama, but there was some, enough to get me to pack up my little one and head home.
My weekend, was decent, started off on Thursday, hanging, watch some movies and grubbing on some pizza. I really need to borrow the flick we watched, I missed the ending. But its was a good movie. But my weekend was tiring. I'm still recovering now. Maybe that why I'm not in such a good mood today. But its Sunday, beginning of the week, hopefully things will be better tomorrow. I really need to finish up on my homework, Ive really been dragging my feet on getting it done.
Right now, I'm listening to some George Strait. (Yes, I like some country). And feeling down on my self. Usually country kinda does that... that sounds funny. But lately I have been wanting to go two-stepping. I don't know how, but it sounds like fun. My friend, Gary goes, and been telling me I should join him sometime. Maybe I will...
But like I mentioned I have been in a real funk lately. Just thinking about a lot of b#llsh!t stuff.
That's a whole other blog... I'll save that for next time! Gotta get back to work...

No comments: