Friday, April 20, 2007

Who gives a shit???

Its funny how you think you know everything. Its funny how you think your life is going the way it needs to, that everything and everyone in it, is SO awesome. Then something or someone gets thrown into or out of the mix and everything falls apart. Everything and everyone you thought meant anything to you, doesn't give a shyte about you now. Its funny how they never called before and now they want to be your best friend. Its funny how before they were your best friend, and now you never hear from them. Its funny how someone claims to be your best friend and now, they are the ones that cause you the most pain. Its funny how those that claim to be your family, don't give two thoughts about you now. And those that are new to your life, seem to be the only ones that truly understand you.
Where is all this coming from?? If you really know me, and even care, then you know.
Sometimes I feel like giving it all up, in someways I have. Those that I thought would always be there, were some of the first to give up on me. Its hard to deal with sometimes. Moving forward... but she makes it all worth it, my little one is the only bright light in my world. She is what gets me through the rough times. Its funny how, all of them are turning their backs on me, (I hope they know) they are doing the same thing to her. Those that TRULY love and care for her, have been there for us, all these years!! And the one who should've been the one to stand by us, is running forward with their life, moving forward with others. While me and her sit here, wondering if we even matter to anyone.
But she is my world and always will be!! The only person that has meant anything to me. I do everything for her, she is what gets me up every morning, making her world the best I can is the only priority to me! Its hard... really hard; doing it all on my own. But she is worth it, her happiness is what only matters, now!

No comments: