Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Its official, I'm a loser!

Well, I have been toying with the idea of hanging up my scholastic hat and I think I've decided to do just that. Or either changing my major. I love programming, I like scripting, and make things happen on the computer, but it just doesn't seem fulfilling anymore. Maybe is the position I'm in, but its what I want or thought I wanted to do with my life. Things aren't challenging anymore, no excitement, no nothing. Except boredom.
Before I was a Data Manager, I was a Secretary for our tribal Finance department. I really like the job, what I did, everyone was really nice. Its was an awesome job. But I needed more pay so I moved into my current position. I have to admit, I was really blinded by the dollar signs. I saw the opportunity to make more money, and jumped on it. Which looking back on things now, it was probably a mistake.
I thinking about changing schools and possibly exploring Accounting or Business Administration. Accounting is looking attractive, because its black and white. With numbers, you always get an answer, (someone once told me). The answer is in front of you, you just have to find it. Business Admin, because it sounds good. My tribe is growing economically, and going on in various business ventures. I would definitely like to be apart of that! I have this feeling that our tribe is going to be very profitable within the new stuffs that they are going to be going in on. But we have to wait and see.
This may all just be me talking out my ass, but I'm seriously considering changing things. I don't know, well just have to see what comes up...

1 comment:

recycled android said...

thats why i do design got tired of all that stuff...its fun but its still boring...