Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My poor baby, home sick on her birthday!

Well today is Kaydee 3rd birthday!! Yes, she is turning three, how the time has flew!! I had an awesome day planned out; first her father and I were going to take some cupcake over the her school for she can celebrate with her friends from school. Then out to dinner just the two of us, and cake and ice cream! Unfortunately she is home sick today! I picked her up from school yesterday, with a temperature of 101. Gave her some meds when we got home; that seemed to help. We had dinner with her Dad, which is always a treat to her. Got some ice cream and headed home. The meds were able to keep her temp down, but she woke up hot again in the middle of the night. My poor baby!! Right now, she is resting at home. Thankfully her Dad was able to come over and sit with her while I came into work. Even though she is under the weather, I'm sure she is having a blast with Daddy. I know she enjoys the time she's able to spend with him. This weekend is her actual birthday party. So I have to get her rested up and fully recovered so she can enjoy that!

No comments: