Monday, April 16, 2007

~What a weekend!!~

My weekend started off decent. Had some Cheesecake Factory Friday night! Yummy! I have been craving some Cheesecake factory, their club sandwich is the BOMB!! And their 'JWs lemonade' is rather tasty too!

Saturday, was a little down hill. I ended up getting the worst hair cut of my life!! I usually go to 'Toni & Guy' hair salon. Its a little pricey, but I like to have peeps cut my hair what know what they are doing. However, such as NOT the case!! My usual girl was out, so I ended up with someone else! It took two freakin hours to cut my hair; the girl didn't know what to do. I didn't think it was that difficult. She kept having to ask one else how to do this, or that. Its was awful!! The cut came out as best it could, but its really short. The manager gave me my cut at 20% discount. So I was somewhat satisfied. But I guess I have to find another place to cut my hair. I was pissed!

Sunday, was a good day. its was my little girls birthday party. I like to have her parties at Peter Piper Pizza, less hassle. They cook all the food, decorate and entertain the kids. I just have to show up, serve the food and cake, and pay. They also clean up, added bonus. The party went good, Kaydee really enjoyed herself. I didn't get to see her much during the party, she was out playing with her cousins. She had a great time. Her father and I got her a kids digital camera and tricycle. She loved them both and has been taking lots of pictures. I want to make a little slide show titled: "The World Thru the Eyes of Kaydee". Maybe I have a future photographer on my hands. I think she is going to be something like that, artistic. She really enjoys drawing, and dancing. Nothing like me, I couldn't draw anything to save my life. And I don't have any type of rhythm and balance for dancing.

Its funny how we want our children to somehow follow in our footsteps. I try to get Kaydee interactive with the computer, but no go. Sadly she doesn't seem to interested in it, unlike me when I was younger. Any time I had and a computer was nearby, I was on it. Its funny to think about that now, I would just look at encyclopedias, dictionaries, play OregoTrail, whatever I could. (Yes, this was before the Internet). Wow, so long ago.

No comments: