Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A little shy..

Well I got back one mid-term, just three points shy of an 'A'! I'm happy, but I would have been even more if it was an 'A'. I'll settle for a 'B'. Now I'm just waiting on my other test, but i feel confident about it.

I just finished up the Evites to Kaydee party. Thank god for the Internet, the party is only a couple of weeks and I still have to get out the actual invites for those that don't have Internet access or I don't have an email addy for them.

Umm, there is nothing much else going on... I know, I said things are going to be more interesting in this blog, but right now, there is not much to report. Getting ready to head out to lunch with two of my best friends, which is going to be nice, I haven't seen them for a while, we have a once-a-week lunch date agreement, but we've been slacking. Yummy, I'm ready for some Chinese!!

1 comment:

recycled android said...

hope lunch was good, and we will be there at kaydence's party...

on another note yeah sonique i think its the red hair that catched my eye...