Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And the diagnosis is...

HEAD LICE!!!
Ugh!! I'm home again for the next couple of days. Yes, my little one has head lice, probably something I shouldn't be broadcasting, but I'm really pissed. I have no idea where she got it from. Possibly school, which is what makes me so upset, because I pay a lot of money, so she can attend the center, and she comes home with lice. Head lice is SO disgusting, but unfortunately very common. So all afternoon, I have been cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. I vacuumed my entire apartment, fumigated everything that I could, shampooed and combed her hair, etc, etc. I wish she was a boy, so I could just shave her head. After this, I probably will cut her hair. Something short and cute. Hopefully they wont be coming back. However, policy at the childcare center, she cant come back for 24 hours. So I will be home again tomorrow.
But that may be a good thing. Its mid-term week for school, so time to buckle down. I have been really slacking off with my studies, which might turn out horribly with my degree, but its my own fault. I just cant get into working... on school or at work. Maybe its the change of weather, who knows. I think I just get bored with things easily.... not to sure.
Umm, what else... I finally going to a rave this weekend. Its been such a long time since I have gone, I cant even remember the last one I attended. I'm really excited. A friend of mine is doing a live set that night. Which is great, since its been about 5 years since I have seen him play. So that will probably be the highlight of the night. I'll write more about that, after the party. :)

1 comment:

recycled android said...

i would be pissed to if my child came home with a'ach.
hope they kicked out the little bugger that gave them to her.