Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is money all that important???

Ugh!!! I hate when people talk down to me! I know I am qualified for the job that I am in, or at least someone does, that's why I got the position in the first place. I hate it so much when others who are not my superiors tell me how to do my job! I feel like they perhaps think that I don't know what the hell I am doing. God, it aggravates me so much, I know what needs to be done, I have done it. I know where the directions of the projects are going, I have laid all the baselines, etc, etc. I have a coworker who feels that have to direct me and make sure I'm doing things a certain way. And it bugs me, I know where I am on different projects, I know what else needs to be completed. I know what I cant completed, do to lack of support.

I know I maybe young, and yes, this is my first management position. But I feel that I am more than capable of performing successfully in my job. Don't others have confidence in me??? And if they don't why?? or should that even matter, their opinion?? I don't know. I am actually thinking maybe of looking for another job. But I know that I will not be able to make as much money as I do now. But really is money that important?? I used to think it wasn't. But now I'm carry all the bags: home, car, school, kid, etc, etc. And hey I like to spend money, and buy useless things.

But honestly I was happier when I made less money, my life felt full and I felt successful. Now, I kinda dread going to work. It should be exciting and challenging. Its just kinda blah...

No comments: