Monday, March 19, 2007

Friends come and go...

Well its Monday... I hate Mondays. Why cant we work only two days out of the week and hang out for five. Maybe its just me, but its always hard to get out of bed on Monday mornings; for both Kaydee and me. Anyway, nothing much to report, I'm working a presentation for a new program I'm implementing at work. I have to present everything to my boss tomorrow. I hate speaking in front of peeps, but oh well, I have to. The presentation is almost done, just a few loose ends to tie up.
A friend of mine is actually on his way to Miami right this minute, how nice huh?? That is so awesome! Esp. since its getting so hot here. I would definitely like to get away and relax on the beach. Lucky bastard, I'm so jealous, he going to see a lot of cool DJs and party in cool clubs, ugh!! :) I always wanted to do that, lately with all the craziness going on in my life, I kinda thinking maybe i should get away for a while. I have family up in New York, maybe I should go that way. Its just something I've been thinking about.
Anyway, I started school again. I'm in my third week of an eight week session. I;m really close to finishing my degree. I cant wait, I'm so excited to final have that degree in my hands. I can feel that its in my grasp. Then what?? Off to ASU for my Graduate degree in Epidemiology. Your probably thinking, what the hell is epidemiology and why graduate degree. I actually thinking the same thing....

No comments: