Monday, March 26, 2007

Another post...

Well I thought I should write another post. I haven't written anything in a while, but honestly nothing has really been going on. I had a decent weekend, mostly worked on homework, since I have been slacking off in that department. I also tried to clean my apt. since I'm not going to be home for a couple of days. That didn't turn out so great either. Went to dinner with Kaydee and her dad on Saturday, which was really nice. I know she enjoys the time we have together, as a family. Thought about taking her to the movies, she wants to see the new Ninja Turtles movie, don't ask. I really don't know where she gets these things from. She really likes to watch those I guess Animations show, where the people fight, etc. Its weird, well I should say weird, its just her exploring, I guess.

I'm actually staying at my moms on the Rez for the next week. My sister and her hubby went out of town, so I'm helping my mom watch her kids. God, I'm so thankful I only have one, I don't know how my sister or anyone else with more than one kid, does it. Its so stressful, or maybe its just because I'm used to having just the one. I dont know, but its going to be an interseting week!

But its been nice to be back home, on the Rez. Its nice to sit outside and relax, without looking at neighbors, and the busyness of town. My mom has a trampoline in her backyard, so me and Kaydee jumped around for a while. Then we laid down on it and looked at the sky, bugs flying around and airplanes. It was really nice to spend sometime with her, just one-on-one. Usually I'm so busy with work, homework, or cleaning. I try to spend as much time with her as I can, but sometimes I do have to tend to other things. But I guess its all apart of being a mommy.

No comments: