Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whats new??

Gosh... I haven't been keeping up with my posting. Sorry, for anyone who is actually reading these.
First I'm SO super excited that now Kaydence Leigh is potty trained!!! Yahoo!! She officially got off diapers and trainer pants, except during bedtime, on May 8. Its a great milestone for her, and now I can save some money...diapers are really expensive! She has to be consistent for 30-days before she can be moved onto the next classroom. She is looking well on her way to the 30-day mark! Also she is getting ready to begin her ballet classes. Yes, my little tomboy is going to start ballet. I hope she does okay; she is a really hyper child and I thought getting her involved into something where she can use some of that energy would be great!

June is going to be my last month in shitty Casa Grande. I am going to be moving back home to my mothers. Ugh!! I really hate to! I do get a long with my mom, to some degree. But I just hate the idea of me, at the age I am, moving back home... it sucks. I hope to save up some money so I have a huge down payment on a house or condo. I really hate Casa Grande, I miss the city. So I looking at Tempe or Chandler in about a year, I hope, but living with my mom, it might be sooner!
Like I said, I do get along with my mom, to a certain point. Me and her are SO much a like, that we can be best of friends one minute and then drive each other crazy the next. Being the youngest of four children, I was a Mommy's baby. I always wanted to be with mommy, go with mommy, and please mommy. As I got older, i felt like it was always hard to please mommy. I left like whatever I did wasn't good enough for her. She would always find some snude comment or remark to say and I always felt like I was such a disappointment. I don't think she intentionally wanted to make me feel this way, I think she just often didn't think before she spoke. Honestly she does the same things to me today. I don't know... I'm just ranting again...

No comments: