Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Preparing...

Wanted to take a break from cleaning and update my blog. First off, I'm preparing to move at the end of the month. Right now, I'm just cleaning through all the junk I have accumulated here in my apartment over the last year. Kaydee has too many toys to sort through. There is just too much stuff.

Also I'm getting ready to heard out to sunny California!! A friend of mine is traveling out there for a party he is headlining; I'm super excited to go and very proud of him. I'm excited to see the scene out in Cali; its been quite I while since I have journeyed that way. Its going to be nice to get out of the heat from a while, temps here have started to climb. I forgot what it was like to be able to go outside with breaking into a sweat. haha... SO its going to be a fun weekend. I know Kaydee will have a good time with her Dad, they have been needing some time together.

Work is going good, actually, I have been filling up my days with lots to do. However, I think I'm ready to move onto something else. I have been looking at different position within my tribal organization and also other tribes governments. I'm just ready for a change.

No comments: