Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wow, its been a while...

its been about two weeks since I've written a post. Not much has been going on lately. Friday night, I helped some friends out with their monthly event 'First Fridays', in the Downtown art district. It was lots of fun, and even got Cybernetik a 30 minute spot. He did great, I was SUPER proud. I hope this encourages him to get out there more. I know how much he enjoys spinning the DnB and hopefully this is just step one of a great road ahead!! It was also great seeing a lot of old friends that came out to support him. yes, he was loved that night!!! :)
Hum.... what else. Well I have decided to put my education on hold right now. You're probably thinking: again??? But yes, again! My degree is so demanding and right now I think I need to focus all my time and attention on my little Kaydee monster. She is growing up so fast, that i feel like I'm missing so much! A friend once told me that no matter what happens in life, we should always appreciate those that love and care for us. Not to get blinded by success, to value what we do have in life. Its funny, when she first told or wrote this to me, I totally agreed with her. But lately or over the past year, I have become something more that who I really am. I got blinded by money and success. Now, don't get me wrong, I want to be successful in life, I feel that I am, somewhat. But right now, I don't want to sacrifice any more time with my daughter. Its funny, how I wish I would have realized this long ago. maybe things would be different for 'us' right now.... maybe... its something to think about.

No comments: