Saturday, October 13, 2007

Starting Over...

Well its been sometime since I've written in this blog. I have been so preoccupied with the daily trials and tribulations of life, that I've just haven't had the time. Or i really don't have much to say. Honestly, I doubt anyone is really reading this. I guess I just write it, for my own amusement. :)
Well I'm starting over, in all aspects of my life. I thought about starting my blog over, but I think I got some interesting thoughts and/or opinions written thus far, I really don't want to erase them entirely. So here I go with a new post entitled 'Starting Over...'
Gosh SO much new developments. Well first and foremost, I've moved. I'm no longer living with mom, putting up with the random drama. Its sort of sad to say that and probably nothing I should be sharing, but living back at home for those brief months, I remembered EXACTLY why I moved out in the first place. It was nice to not have to worry about some of the responsibilities of running and managing a household. But I had enough. SO now me and Kaydee are on our own once more. Its nice, I have a large place, too big for just us. I need some furniture and a few things here in there but its still nice to have my own again. Kaydee is still getting used to the place, but she'll settle in soon.
Halloween is coming up and she wants to be Ninja Turtle, the blue one. Shes really excited to go trick or treating, but still a little nervous about all the scary things that come with Halloween. So well see how she does. Her dance classes are going rather well, she seems to be enjoying her time with her instructor, Dad thinks she needs to be in something else, Karate maybe. But I still want her to be my little princess.
Its sort of nice to write in my blog again, maybe this go round (my third) I will think of more interesting things to write. Hopefully...so until then...

No comments: