Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yesterday's post...

I decided to take a quick break from my work to write a quick update for my blog…
Work is going rather well… my days are super busy lately, and I end up taking all my reading material home. I really need to get one of those fancy briefcase bag things. I saw one at Target I liked, but I just haven’t had the extra funds or time to go really look for one. Anyway, I like to take my work home with me as well. Mostly the stuff I need to read, but just don’t have the time to at my desk during the day. Anyway.
Yesterday, I got a flu shot; it didn’t really hurt too much or bother me. You know how everyone says, don’t tense up or your arm will be sore. I didn’t tense up or anything, now my arm is starting to bother me a little. I haven’t gotten a flu shot in years, I’m afraid to get shots; I can’t stand the sight of blood or needles. One time a couple years back, I went to see the movie, “Red Dragon” with my boyfriend at the time. One of the scenes had SO much blood; I almost passed out right in the theater. Now that would have been SO embarrassing!! I just put my head down, between my legs and tried to keep my composure. It’s pretty funny thinking of that now; man, I’m a dweeb!
Me and Kaydee are still settling into the new place. Things are coming together a little at a time. I emptied most of the boxes and piled the stuff to sort thru in my office/spare bedroom. I really need to get a couch!! Or something, maybe a big bean bag?? Right now, a friend lent me a chair and I have this old butterfly chair that I’m using. My coffee or side table is one of Kaydee’s toy bins. She has a big Mater blowup chair she sits on. It’s embarrassing a little not to have furniture yet. Friends always want to visit, but I have to let them know, I have no couch, so we have to sit on the floor. I hate that. :)

No comments: