Sunday, August 19, 2007

Its me again....

WOW!! July 5th is the last post I've done...thats almost two months ago...Sorry!! (Honestly not sure if anyone is actually reading my posts.) I figured its time to do some updating...
Well recent news...I just got back from Las Vegas. I spent three days on a managers work session for my job. It was a nice little get away and it was nice to spend some time with my co-workers on a more personal level. But I have come back with a little less money in my pockets and I also picked up a slight sinus infection. So I'm a little under the weather. I have some photos from my trip, that I'll post up later.
My Kaydence Monster started Combination class on Saturday. She does 25 minutes of tap, 25 of Ballet and 10 minutes of tumbling. She was SO excited and I was glad I was able to make it to her first class. She did wonderful; one requirement for the class was she had to change from her tap shoes to her ballet shoes without any assistance. She did great!! She really seemed to enjoy the class and didn't want to leave. Its my hopes that she's able to get into something that will teach her a lot about how to be responsible, and a little more refined. Not sure if that makes sense, but i just want her to do something she will cherish and enjoy.
Well I'm coming up on my 27th birthday. Three more years and I will be 30!! I don't know what I want to do for my birthday, something fun and different. We'll see what comes up.
There is so much to write in my blog...lots of updates but I need to get ready for the week so I have lots of other stuffs to do... I'll update more later.

No comments: